Fully furnished 2 Bedroom Condo at Cotton Bay St Lucia with great potential for rental income!
The Condo Features:
1. An average nightly rental rate starting from about USD 140 per night.
2. The HOA fee (condo dues) is USD$ 793 per month.
The condo dues cover all expenditure on common property and services which include:
· Main swimming pool, pump room, and pumps
· Sewage system
· Water distribution system
· Electrical distribution system
· Pest and termite treatment of all common areas
· Payment to Wasco for water consumption
· Payment to Lucelec for electricity consumption (individual owners should pay the condo for consumption in their own units)
· Beach cleaning
· Maintaining vegetation
· Maintenance of all drives and walkways
· Maintenance of stairs and railings leading to upper floors of apartment blocks
· External painting of all buildings
Note: Roof repairs on apartment buildings is also covered by Condo fees.
Yearly building insurance is USD $1,000.
Cotton Bay development has had a management company run it for the past 2 years. They maintain the communal areas and have been doing a very good.
Cotton Bay Village development is currently kept in very good condition.
Interested? Find Out More About The Step By Step Process For Buying Property In Gros Islet